Sunday, November 9, 2008

fabric on sale

Yesterday I went to a local fabric shop because they were having a sale. I have more fabric than I can use in a life time, or perhaps two life times, but it was a sale after all. I found fabric that my daughter was interested in so I called her in the middle of the store and luckily she answered. Would you like two yards of each? It was easier to justify to my husband who can along with me...darn. I love that she is now sharing my hobby. She however, is getting things done, and I just keep collecting. The fabric is beautiful, young and lively,and a stretch for me. It's nice to see possibilities that I may have passed by. It will be fun to see her create from it, and perhaps I will find some time to create myself.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Yay! My Heather Bailey fabric!!! Now this gives me an excuse to buy more fabric to go with it!!! I've been trying very hard not to get carried away with buying fabric. Its easy to buy multiple projects ahead of time, but I've been resisting. Mostly that's because I just don't have the storage for it. I'm already using a drawer in my dresser and a huge tub under my bed.

Kat said...

By the way, check out this stash!!!

http://aquiltisnice.blogspot.com/2008/10/stash.html